Monday, February 14, 2011

Breakfast Wrap

Broccoli Egg Breakfast Wrap
1 serving
233 calories


1 egg
1 egg white
1/2 cup chopped broccoli
1 plum or italian tomato cut in half (I used one I had roasted earlier)
1/8 cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese
1 small flour tortilla

Spray small omlet type pan w/non stick cooking spray, add the broccoli to the warmed pan and cook until warmed through, place to side. Beat egg and egg white together, season w/salt and pepper if desired. scramble the eggs in the pan. warm the tortilla either in the microwave or on a flat pan on the stove. I used a 6 inch tortilla that I got one of the weeks offered by Bountiful Baskets. Place 1/2 the cooked egg on the tortilla, topped with 1/2 the cheese, then all the broccoli, and the tomato, then the rest of the egg and cheese) rolle it all up burrito style. (Mine was so thick I had to hold it together with a toothpick... this did not hurt my feelings) ;)

Serve with some fresh salsa, and a piece of fruit. Lovely breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment